On Saturday, September 28, 2013 Golden State German Shepherd Rescue will hold its Fundraiser Gala at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Concord from 5 to 9 pm.
Advance reservations are $58 per person; reserved tables are available for groups of 10 people. Tickets can be purchased through September 20th. Please register early as we expect to sell out quickly.
Come and meet some of our Rescue Stars and see where your money goes! We have invited a few of our alumni dogs to bring their owners with them to the event so you can see how far they've come and how thankful they are to have new loving homes. They'll be available most of the evening for you to meet and greet.
K9 teams from the Concord and Pleasant Hill Police Departments will be doing demos with their dogs from 5:15 to 5:30 outside at the front of the hotel. Be sure to show up early and catch all the action.
We will have lots of terrific silent and live auction items in addition to a raffle.
Here is the schedule for the evening's events:
- 5:00 pm
- Complimentary sparkling wine and appetizers, no-host bar, bidding begins on our silent auction items
- 5:15 - 5:30 pm
- Outdoor Police K9 demonstrations
- 7:00 pm
- Dinner includes choice of entree (beef, chicken or vegetarian), salad, bread, dinner wine, coffee and tea, and dessert
- 7:45 pm (approximately)
- Live auction with NBC News Anchor Diane Dwyer as auctioneer
- 8:45 pm (approximately)
- Big prize drawing for the Raffle (tickets will be available throughout the evening)
This is a wonderful time to socialize, meet great K9 officers and their German Shepherd partners, take home some awesome auction items and help GGSGR raise money to save more German Shepherd Dogs and find them new, loving homes. Come out and join the fun!